We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Front of House
Location : Lake Tekapo/New Zealand
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 16 Mar 2022
Job Role : Guest Services Associate
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ64940
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-04-13
Salary Range (monthly): USD 12,000 to 20,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Halfway between Christchurch and Queenstown, Peppers Bluewater is so picturesque it featured in one of our latest television commercials. By day, marvel at lake and mountain views, by night the stars are so brilliant the area has been designated a night sky reserve. You'll be busy all year round, helping the team provide the personalised service for which Peppers is renowned.
Do you delight in assisting guests? Join our team as a Hospitality All Rounder and start creating memorable experiences.
As our next Hospitality All Rounder, you will:
- Take food & beverage orders and run food & drinks
- Set up and pack down the restaurant and bar area following service periods
- Providing info or making reservations for any guests enquires
- Facilitate check -in, check out services to guests, assist with phones and other front office activities
- Provide a prompt response to all guest enquiries and requests, communicating relevant information to other departments where necessary.
- Excel in a high volume, fast-paced & fun environment!
- Have the ability to handle the pressure of a very busy service.
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience working in a similar role
- Effective communication skills; both written and verbal.
- A friendly and outgoing personality which will be conducive to working within a dynamic and professional team.
- Have the passion to work in the Hospitality Industry and a genuine desire to exceed guest expectations.
- Have a full availability and be flexible to work a variety of shifts including, mornings, nights, weekdays, weekends and Public Holidays as required.
- Fully Vaccinated against COVID-19
Why work for Accor?
With over 400 hotels in Australia and New Zealand, and over 5000 globally, Accor offers limitless opportunities to grow your career within a supportive network of likeminded professionals.
Become a Heartist and work in an environment where we encourage you to bring your real self to work, unleash your creativity and have fun.
Take advantage of special team member rates from as little as $60 per night and experience our properties as a guest.
Apply now to begin your journey!
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
Work your way across the Pacific and find other opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to connect with us at @KeepUpWithAccor on Instagram, Accor Careers Pacific on Facebook and LinkedIn .