Hotels & Resorts
Front of House
Job Role :
Guest Services Associate
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Guest Service Agent - ibis Brisbane Airport
ibis Brisbane Airport
The Brisbane Airport Hotels Group encompasses the Pullman, Novotel and ibis Brisbane Airport Hotels, as well as the Brisbane Airport Conference Centre.
We have a Rooftop Event Space, Executive Lounge, 532 guest rooms, 3 restaurants, and 17 meeting spaces. Located in the Brisbane Airport precinct, we are the first accommodation and event space to be developed in this area.
ibis Brisbane Airport is currently seeking a Guest Service Agent on a part-time basis to join the dynamic and enthusiastic Front Office team, reporting to the Front Office Manager.
You will be responsible for providing efficient service for guest registration and departure, whilst maintaining accurate guest accounts and providing helpful information.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
To be successful in this role you should demonstrate:
- Provide quality service to guests by responding to their requests promptly, efficiently and courteously during check-in, check-out and throughout their stay.
- Maintain control of guest and hotel accounts ensuring that all charges are accurate and posted on a timely basis.
- Maintain strict security procedures with credit and cash transactions, accounting procedures, issue of room keys and guest confidentiality/privacy.
- Handling all calls promptly and professionally, greeting all callers according to Brisbane Airport Hotels Group policy.
What we can offer you:
- Strong communication skills.
- Passion for customer service.
- Excellent grooming and presentation standards.
- Strong team player with a "can-do" attitude.
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure and prioritise tasks accordingly.
- Opera experience is looked highly upon.
- Career progression & education assistance
- Monthly social events
- Accor discounts on accommodation worldwide
- Medibank insurance discounts
- Discounted meals and beverages on site
- Reward programs
- Flexible working hours
- Refer a friend incentives
- Subsidized onsite parking
- Discounted Air Train weekly pass
If you fit the above criteria, we look forward to receiving your application.
We thank all interested parties in advance for their application, however only successful applicants will be contacted.
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.