Hotels & Resorts
Front of House
Auckland, New Zealand
Job Role :
Guest Services Associate
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Guest Service Agent
The Sebel Auckland Maunkau
We are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Receptionist to join the existing Front Office Team in a part time role.
The SEBEL Auckland Manukau is a 152 rooms hotel nestled in the Heart of the Manukau. It offers its guests exquisite apartment and studio style rooms.
Our successful candidate will be a confident, enthusiastic person that posses excellent customer service skills. Does this sound like you?
You will have strong skills in promoting and selling accommodation services, strong attention to detail and high standard of personal presentation.
As a key member, you will be
- Representing our friendly and professional service philosophy:
- Assist guests with queries on places of interest, directions, dining options, transport, weather, etc.
- You will assist with the transfer, storage and handling of guest luggage and property, park and retrieve guest cars as requested deliver VIP gifts to guests rooms.
The Sebel Manukau Auckland is proud to be operating as a Managed Isolation Facility supporting the New Zealand border team to host self-isolating guests. Our obligations under the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015 is to take all reasonable, practicable steps to eliminate, or otherwise control, known risks. Therefore, we operate in a level 4 environment at all times. With full PPE and WHS protocols in place. To apply for this role all applicants must have or be willing to receive the COVID19 Vaccination upon commencing employment. Working at New Zealand's border at this time is a high-risk working environment, and the COVID-19 vaccination provides a significant additional control to protect our people, their loved ones, and the wider community against the virus. Work Experience
- Previous experience within Front Office or within a Hotel setting preferred.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English
- Passion for delivering outstanding customer service
- Great attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple things at the same time
- Full New Zealand drivers license is required. Ability to drive both manual and automatic vehicles are preferred
- The successful candidate will be offered a range of shifts, including weekends & public holidays.
- Accor is a global hospitality company that operates brands ranging from economy to luxury segments, we have room for you to grow
- Team members can access a vast array of benefits including accommodation and travel discounts, learning and development opportunities, and team member discounts through our partnerships
- Team member meals and uniform provided while on shift