We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Front of House
Location : Cairns, Australia
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 24 May 2022
Job Role : Guest Services Associate
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ41822
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type :
Validate Through : 2022-07-22
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Mantra Esplanade Cairns
To experience the relaxing tropical Cairns lifestyle, Mantra Esplanade is the perfect place to work. Based conveniently on the Esplanade, this iconic Property offers apartment accommodation that enjoys sweeping views across Trinity Bay and Cairns lagoon. Laidback yet always lively, Cairns is an unspoilt paradise with two World Heritage listed icons to explore on your days off. This is a rare opportunity to live and work in paradise.
Do you go the extra mile to create a memorable guest experiences? Join our motivated and vibrant Front Office Team as a Guest Service Agent and build your career with Accor.
As our next Guest Service Agent, you will:
- Deliver service excellence, from check in to check out and everywhere in between
- Often be the first point of contact for guests and visitors
- Be responsible for completing a wide variety of front office tasks, which will ensure that every day is different from selling the hotel's facilities to taking reservations and maintaining guest accounts
- Provide guests and visitors with local information from your vast array of knowledge regarding the neighbourhood attractions and amenities
What we are looking for:
- The ability to work under pressure, multitask and think on your feet to quickly resolve issues is required
- Strong communication skills and pride in personal presentation
- A passionate person who is able to make both their colleagues and guests smile
- Someone with apparent energy and a positive attitude, that they will bring with them to every single shift
- A genuine customer service focus and a strong dedication to always making our guest's smile during their stay
Why work for Accor?
With over 400 hotels in Australia and New Zealand, and over 5000 globally, Accor offers limitless opportunities to grow your career within a supportive network of likeminded professionals.
Become a Heartist and work in an environment where we encourage you to bring your real self to work, unleash your creativity and have fun.
Take advantage of special team member rates across Australia - from 30% off!
Apply now to begin your journey!
Accor's COVID-19 Vaccination Policy applies at designated Accor locations. Mantra Esplanade is not currently a location where COVID-19 vaccination is mandated by the Accor COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. Except in rare cases where an exemption may apply, COVID-19 vaccination will be required if the location is declared a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination workplace in the future.
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
Work your way across the Pacific and find other opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to connect with us at @KeepUpWithAccor on Instagram, Accor Careers Pacific on Facebook and LinkedIn .