Hotels & Resorts
Front of House
Job Role :
Guest Services Associate
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Guest Service Agent
La Cigale Hotel Managed by Accor
Guest Service Agent
What is in it for you?
- The most impressive landmark to grace the Doha skyline, La Cigale Hotel lives up to its reputation and introduces new levels of comfort to hotel and leisure facilities in the city.
What you will be doing:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Reporting to the Rooms Division Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
Your experience and skills include:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Greet, check in and settle guest accounts while ensuring all service standards are followed
- Maintain accurate records of daily transactions and cash handling, which includes currency exchange and balancing a float
- Handle guest requests, questions and concerns effectively and promptly
- Promote a professional team environment
- Follow department policies, procedures and service standards
- Performs any and all other tasks assigned by management
- Upholds the highest standard of internal and external customer service at all times
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- Proficient in the English Language (verbal & written), second language is an asset
- Previous experience and knowledge of Property Manager is an asset
- Required knowledge of Windows' Office Suite
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Able to stand for long periods, at least 8 hours per shift
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world; dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS