Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Front of House
Location : Perth, Australia
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 06 Aug 2022
Job Role : Guest Services Associate
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ17646
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-09-06
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Inspired by and dedicated to Australian contemporary artists, Art Series Hotels offers a hotel experience a little extraordinary.
Stretch your imagination at The Adnate, a captivating canvas amidst a vibrant scene. Inspired by globally acclaimed Australian street artist, Matt Adnate, the hotel's west-facing wall features one of the world's largest 'mega murals' - a monumental artwork spanning 27 storeys, and the largest ever painted by Adnate.
Colourful and soulful, the 250-room hotel is a gallery of welcome hospitality and discovery, with city views, an outdoor pool, restaurant, bar, gym and a state-of-the-art function room. Two original murals and 650 giclée prints of Adnate's most-recognised works weave throughout, while our complimentary art tours, in-room art channels and art libraries provide the perfect opportunity to broaden your creative horizons.
A bold statement from the street up, The Adnate is escapism on a panoramic scale. Short or long stay, you're sure to leave inspired.
Do you go the extra mile to create a memorable guest experiences? Join our motivated and vibrant Front Office Team as a Guest Service Agent and build your career with Accor.
As our next Guest Service Agent, you will:
- Deliver service excellence, from check in to check out and everywhere in between
- Often be the first point of contact for guests and visitors
- Be responsible for completing a wide variety of front office tasks, which will ensure that every day is different from selling the hotel's facilities to taking reservations and maintaining guest accounts
- Provide guests and visitors with local information from your vast array of knowledge regarding the neighbourhood attractions and amenities
What we are looking for:
- The ability to work under pressure, multitask and think on your feet to quickly resolve issues is required
- Strong communication skills and pride in personal presentation
- A passionate person who is able to make both their colleagues and guests smile
- Someone with apparent energy and a positive attitude, that they will bring with them to every single shift
- A genuine customer service focus and a strong dedication to always making our guest's smile during their stay
Why work for Accor?
With over 400 hotels in Australia and New Zealand, and over 5000 globally, Accor offers limitless opportunities to grow your career within a supportive network of likeminded professionals.
Become a Heartist and work in an environment where we encourage you to bring your real self to work, unleash your creativity and have fun.
Take advantage of special team member rates across Australia - from 30% off!
Apply now to begin your journey!
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
Work your way across the Pacific and find other opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to connect with us at @KeepUpWithAccor on Instagram, Accor Careers Pacific on Facebook and LinkedIn .