Hotels & Resorts
Front of House
Job Role :
Guest Services Associate
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Guest Service Agent
The Phoenix Hotel Yogyakarta
- Provide efficient service for guest registration and departure; maintain accurate guest accounts and provide accurate, helpful information.
- Attend to all incoming calls via the switchboard in a professional and polite manner, constantly striving to provide Total Customer Satisfaction.
- Maintain strict security procedures to ensure guest confidentiality and safety
- Provide quality service to the customer by responding to their requests promptly, efficiently and courteously during check-in, check-out and throughout their stay.
- Maintain control of guest and hotel accounts ensuring that all charges are accurate and posted on a timely basis.
- Maintain strict security procedures with credit and cash transactions, accounting procedures, issue of room keys and guest confidentiality/privacy
- Maintain communication channels between Hotel guests and all Hotel departments both verbally and in writing as required.
- Operate switchboard effectively, handling all calls promptly and professionally, greeting all callers according to Accor policy and transfer all calls to relevant departments responding to requests quickly and efficiently.
- Document accurately all internal and guest messages. Distribute according to specified Hotel procedure.
- Maintain an accurate internal phone list for accurate transfer of calls. Connect International and Operator Assisted calls for guests, record accurate charges.
- Assist, as required to screen calls for reservations. Ensure accurate, up to date information is given.
- Use every opportunity to promote hotel facilities and maximise sales through sound product knowledge and selling skills.
- Attend to other duties as requested by Management and Supervisors
- Discipline, good attitude and self motivated
- Passionate in guest experience and satisfaction
- Able to work in a team & good communication
- Fluent in English both written and verbally
- Must have experienced in the same position at least 2 years in an upscale hotel
- Hotel or Business School graduates Higher Diploma or Bachelor Degree
- Training and Talent development opportunities
- Be a part of Global Community of Hospitality Industry
- Opportunity to grow your career
- A Bienvenue Card - offering a special staff rate at our hotels.