Hotels & Resorts
Front of House
Job Role :
Guest Services Associate
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Guest Service Associate - F&B Service
ibis Gurgaon Golf Course Road
- Ensure to provide proficient and professional Food & Beverage service to the guests by meeting and also exceeding their expectations.
- Welcome the guests by greeting them as per the standards.
- Ensure compliance to all the financial procedures and policies.
- Respond to customer queries by resolving issues in a timely and efficient manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensure to attend to guest complaints, requests or inquiries regarding the food and beverage services.
- Establish and maintain seamless co-ordination & co-operation with all departments of IBIS, Gurgaon to ensure maximum cooperation, productivity, morale and guest service.
- Assist the Food & Beverage team to prepare and submit in the required format all information necessary for recording inventories and consumptions on a regular basis.
- Maintain par levels for day today operational requirements as advised.
- Responsible for set up of all operating equipments and ensure to inspect linen, and condiments before the service.
- Ensure to be familiar with all dishes on the menu and a complete update on product knowledge.
- Ensure clearance of all soiled chinaware, glassware, silverware from the guest table and re-set the table for the next arrival
- In the absence of the Food & BeverageExecutive ensure to take guest orders, advice guests on specials menu options.
- Ensure to be familiar with the property lay out, fire exits and elevator locations.
- Report any equipment malfunction, emergency situations or suspicious persons to the Food & BeverageSupervisor.
- Ensure that breakage, pilferage and spoilage are kept to a bare minimum.
- Adhere to the standards and checklists advised for day today operations.
- Report all positive and constructive feedback of all guests to his immediate superior.