Hotels & Resorts
Front of House
Job Role :
Guest Services Associate
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Guest Service Associate - Front Office
ibis Coimbatore City Centre
GSA - Front Office
First impressions are everything! As a GSA Front Office, you will take care of the guests from the moment they arrive through to their departure by ensuring they have a memorable experience with us.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates at Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Greet, check-in, respond to requests and settle accounts while providing exceptional service
- Take initiative to add a personalized experience
- Proudly promote the hotel facilities, looking for opportunities to enhance a guest's stay through up-selling
- Responsible for daily administration, meeting and greeting, dealing with guests' queries and complaints, and booking rooms visitors.
- Maintain high standards of customer services at the Reception desk so that customers' expectations are consistently exceeded.
- Motivate and develop Reception team to ensure smooth functioning of the department and promote teamwork.
- Any matter which may affect the interests of the hotel should be brought to the attention of the Management
- Your experience and skills include:
- Service focused personality is essential; experience is an asset from 6 months to 1 year
- Prior experience working with Opera or a related system
- Fluency in English; additional languages are a plus
Your team and working environment:
- Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
- Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/