Hotels & Resorts
Front of House
Job Role :
Guest Services Associate
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Guest Service Associate - Front Office
ibis Gurgaon Golf Course Road
Key Responsibilities: People Management
- Responsible for daily administration, meeting and greeting visitors, dealing with guests' queries and complaints, and booking rooms.
- Maintain high standards of customer services at the Reception desk so that customers' expectations are consistently exceeded.
- Motivate and develop Reception team to ensure smooth functioning of the department and promote teamwork.
- Any matter which may affect the interests of ACCOR should be brought to the attention of the Management .
- Provide effective support to the team to enable them to provide effective and efficient services.
- Respond to customer queries by resolving issues in a timely and efficient manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Identify optimal, cost effective use of the resources and educate the team on the same .
- Ensure quality and appropriateness of customer service provided.
- To maintain Front Office log book and shift reports.
- Respond to inquiries and resolve problems in an effective manner.
- Ensure all guests receive a swift, smooth, professional and friendly check in and check out
- Ensure quality in all aspects of the job.
- Maintain record of all banquet and any other functions in the hotel.
- Liaise with other departments for the resolution of day-to-day administrative and operational issues.
- Carry out other duties which naturally fall within the reasonable expectations of the post.
- Adhere to the Procedures & Standards Manual.
- Display a proactive approach in initiating and implementing initiatives to provide an improved service in all areas.
- Liaise with Housekeeping for the Room Status.
- Handle additional responsibilities as and when delegated by the Management.