Guest Service Associate - Front Office
Hotels & Resorts
Front of House
Job Role :
Guest Services Associate
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Guest Service Associate - Front Office
ibis Mumbai Airport
- Provide quality service to the customer by responding to their requests promptly, efficiently and courteously during check-in, check-out and throughout their stay.
- Maintain control of guest and hotel accounts ensuring that all charges are accurate and posted on a timely basis.
- Maintain strict security procedures with credit and cash, accounting procedures, issue of room keys and guest confidentiality.
- Operate switchboard effectively, handling all calls promptly and professionally, greeting all callers and transfer all calls to relevant departments or guest room responding to requests quickly and efficiently.
- Document accurately all internal and guest messages. Distribute according to specified Hotel procedure.
- Assist, as required calls for reservations following hotel standard. Ensure accurate, up to date information is given.
- Use every opportunity to promote hotel facilities and maximize sales through sound product knowledge and selling skills.
- Control room inventory and assign room per guest needs.
- Ensure to possess complete and thorough product knowledge of the hotel and the scope of services of the hotel provides.
- Ensure to handle the luggage in a courteous and efficient manner.
- Responsible for the timely and efficient delivery of services to the guests ensuring the highest standards of presentation at all times.
- Responsible and accountable for the correct, prompt and efficient handling and delivery of all guest messages and other items to guest rooms.