We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Front of House
Location : Hyderabad/India
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 08 Dec 2021
Job Role : Guest Services Associate
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ41563
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 05 Jan 2022
Salary Range (monthly): USD 0 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Novotel Hyderabad Airport
- Ensure that standards of cleanliness in assigned guest rooms are achieved and maintained on a consistent basis to provide the highest level of guest satisfaction in cleanliness and service.
- Ensure to remain alert, courteous and helpful to the guests and co-workers at all times.
- Responsible to clean the room, the public area, Executive Office etc., and other duties as assigned.
- Any matter which may effect the interests of Novotel Hyderabad Airport should be brought to the attention of the Management.
- Inspect room linens before placing in rooms and return below standard pieces to the respective person in Housekeeping.
- Ensure to report to work on time and according to posted schedule.
- Ensure to daily change soiled linens on beds and remake beds.
- Strictly follow the lost and found procedures.
- Ensure floor pantries and corridors & fire exits are as per the standards.
- Responsible for equipping all rooms with linen, amenities in the guest rooms as per the standards.
- No articles should ever be removed from occupied rooms. Absolute respect for guests' property should always be exercised.
- Report to the Housekeeping Supervisor any blankets, bed spreads etc., that require changing.
- Ensure to report any assigned rooms that do not require service "Do not Disturb" signs etc. to the Housekeeping Supervisor.
Knowledge and Experience
- Diploma in Tourism / Hospitality Management
- Fresher or Minimum 6 months to 1 year of relevant experience
- Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in English language
- Ability to speak other languages and basic understanding of local languages will be an advantage
- Service oriented with an eye for details
- Ability to work effectively and contribute in a team
- Self-motivated and energetic
- Must be well-presented and professionally groomed at all times