Hotels & Resorts
Front of House
Job Role :
Guest Services Associate
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Guest Service Associate - Housekeeping
Pullman New Delhi Aerocity
- Optimize the use of chemicals, equipments and supplies to save cost.
- Maintains the par stock required at the pantry.
- Helping supervisor to make store requisition.
- Clean rooms as per the company standards and LRA standards ensuring a defect free room.
- Equipping all rooms with linen and amenities.
- Should be helpful and courteous to guests at all times.
- Should handover important messages and guest requests to the supervisors.
- Report any missing or broken property to the supervisor.
- Reports all lost and found items.
- m aintains hygiene standards by building awareness of cleaning facts and chemicals used.
- Maintains high levels of personal hygiene.
- Follows periodical cleaning schedules.
- Knowledge of the proper utilization of the housekeeping attendant's trolley.
- Ensure that the trolley is kept clean tidy and well equipped in the proper position.
- Be familiar with the deep room cleaning procedure
- Stand in coordination for single point entry
- Aware of the guest complaint handling procedure
- Ensures that the floor pantry, corridors, fire exits are maintenance free
- Ensures the upkeep of all the equipment
- Follows up on any assignments handed over by the supervisor
- Performs any other duty assigned by the supervisor
- Abide by companies policy and decision
- To fill the Associates Daily Assignment Sheet with all the required information after completion of a guest room
- Abides by the key handling procedures
- Abides by the Lost and Found procedures
- Follows all safety and security measures
- Safeguard and protect Hotel Property
- To help floor supervisor in carrying out Inventory of Linen and guest amenities
- To carry out start and end of the shift duties:
Business plan /Analysis
- Keeping the guest corridor area clean.
- Keeping the service landing, walls, elevators and surrounding area clean.
- Keeping the pantry clean and neat.
- Replenish the trolley before and after completing the shift.
- To clean the vacuum, minibar glasses, cups and other equipment used.
- To report any maintenance issues in the guestroom and at the Public areas.
- Helping the supervisor in analyzing all guest complaints and feedbacks.
- Should be aware of occupancy status as per business plan.
- Should be aware of departmental financials.
- Maintain good working relations with fellow colleagues and respect supervisors and management.
- Provide other duties and services as assigned by the Housekeeping manager.
- Shows quick response in handling of emergency situations.
- To have complete knowledge of facilities available in-house.
- Must be thorough on fire and safety procedures.
- Adheres to hygiene standards.
- Follows environmental issues.
- Ensures that personal grooming is adhered as per standards.
- Bedroom and bathroom cleaning procedure.
- Basic cleaning techniques to use:
- How to vacuum?
- Recognizing various types of soil on various surfaces and chemical application.
- Carpet, drapery and upholstery care.
- Floor care.
- Marble restoration