Hotels & Resorts
Front of House
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Guest Service Executive
Novotel Hyderabad Convention Centre
Front Office Planning
- Responsible for the smooth functioning and for the satisfactory rooming and welfare of all guests of Novotel, Hyderabad .
- Responsible for Reception, Concierge operations, Hospitality and Cashier.
- Liaise with different departments for smooth and coordinated work.
- Ensure cleanliness of all areas under the Front Office viz., Lobby, corridors, main staircase and drive away.
- Ensure to interact with the guests & enable the team to understand guest requirements.
- Ensure that the arrivals and departures for the day and relevant records are maintained.
- Ensure quality in all aspects of work and among the staff in the lobby.
- Assist guests with check in and checkout, as well as other cashiering duties
- Review arrival lists and prepare compendiums prior to guests' arrival and check-into system if necessary
- Welcome guests on arrival, register and issue room keys according to departmental standards and procedures
- Ensure that members consistently receive all benefits, and repeat guests and other VIP 's receive special recognition and service. Prepare and send welcome cards and amenities to room prior to guest arrival
- Liaise closely with other relevant departments to ensure that guests requests and needs are met
- Update and maintain repeat guest history system
- Promote Inter-Hotel sales and in-house facilities according to departmental standards to maximize revenue
- Handle guests' complaints and comments tactfully and efficiently
- Handling guests' mails, messages, and answering of phone calls
- Maintain the privacy and confidentiality of all guests by ensuring that no details of the guests are disclosed
- Be vigilant in regard to in-house credit matters and act upon any discrepancies
- Alert Security or Duty Manager of suspicious looking person(s) or articles.
- Maintain highest standards and quality of services in Front Office operation to meet and exceed budgeted revenue targets and guests' expectation/VOG target.
- Personally welcome and escort all guests of Novotel, Hyderabad .
- Authorize courtesies for V.I.P's.
- Ensure that regular training is conducted as per the standards.
- Deal with the inquiries and complaints of the Guests tactfully and initiate follow-up action.
- Responsible for maintaining high level of room sales, by upselling.
- Ensure that the log book is maintained.
- Ensure maximum room occupancy within agreed overbooking policy.
- Ensure to balance the accounts on a daily basis.