We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Front of House
Location : Singapore, Singapore
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 07 Feb 2022
Job Role : Guest Services Associate
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ96940
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-03-07
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Grand Mercure Roxy Hotel
- Perform check in, check out and room change procedures and ensure all data are entered into the hotel systems.
- Provide all guest with accurate and in-depth information upon their request; good knowledge of products, services, pricing, special promotional offers and special events
- Attend to guest's complaints, enquiries and requests in a timely and courteous manner.
- Ensure that the front desk work area is kept clean and in an orderly state at all times.
- Perform any other tasks as assigned within reasonable means.
- Minimum GCE 'N', 'O' Levels or Diploma in Hotel Management/Business
- Previous Front Office experience in a similar environment will be a distinct advantage
- Working knowledge of Opera is preferred
- Customer oriented with a courteous disposition