We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Front of House
Location : Launceston/Australia
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 08 Dec 2021
Job Role : Guest Services Associate
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ65366
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type :
Validate Through : 05 Jan 2022
Salary Range (monthly): USD 12,000 to 20,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Peppers Silo Hotel
Peppers Silo Hotel is an inspiring $30 million redevelopment of the Kings Wharf grain silos in Launceston, Tasmania. The nine storey hotel consists of 108 rooms, including 52 in the barrels of the former silos, and overlooks the nearby tourist drawcards of Seaport, Royal Park, the Tamar River Basin and Cataract Gorge. A vibrant level 1 houses a 200 seat restaurant, café, cocktail bar, lounge and a number of meeting rooms.
Do you go the extra mile to create a memorable guest experiences? Join our motivated and vibrant Front Office Team as a Guest Service Agent and build your career with Accor.
As our next Guest Service Agent, you will:
- Deliver service excellence, from check in to check out and everywhere in between
- Often be the first point of contact for guests and visitors
- Be responsible for completing a wide variety of front office tasks, which will ensure that every day is different from selling the hotel's facilities to taking reservations and maintaining guest accounts
- Provide guests and visitors with local information from your vast array of knowledge regarding the neighbourhood attractions and amenities
What we are looking for:
- The ability to work under pressure, multitask and think on your feet to quickly resolve issues is required
- Strong communication skills and pride in personal presentation
- A passionate person who is able to make both their colleagues and guests smile
- Someone with apparent energy and a positive attitude, that they will bring with them to every single shift
- A genuine customer service focus and a strong dedication to always making our guest's smile during their stay
Why work for Accor?
With over 400 hotels in Australia and New Zealand, and over 5000 globally, Accor offers limitless opportunities to grow your career within a supportive network of likeminded professionals.
Become a Heartist and work in an environment where we encourage you to bring your real self to work, unleash your creativity and have fun.
Take advantage of special team member rates from as little as $60 per night and experience our properties as a guest.
Apply now to begin your journey!
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
Work your way across the Pacific and find other opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to connect with us at @KeepUpWithAccor on Instagram, Accor Careers Pacific on Facebook and LinkedIn .