Hotels & Resorts
Front of House
San Diego/United States
Job Role :
Guest Services Associate
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Guest Services Coordinator
Fairmont Grand Del Mar
Guest Services Coordinator
You are a multi-tasker and are able to work independently, performing a wide range of complex and confidential administrative duties to support your Guest Services team with communication from our communications department and guests. You communicate well with all contacts, anticipate and resolve issues, and update team your various projects from arrival to departure in a 5 Star luxury resort setting.
What is in it for you:
Your experience and skills include:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Organize and implement administrative systems & procedures, and perform necessary support duties
- Serve as a principal source of information for the team
- Prepare and maintain your department's records
- The individual will also be responsible for assisting with guest requests by phone and in person.
- The Valet Coordinator/Cashier will coordinate with Bell, Door and Valet attendants to have all tasks completed as efficiently as possible.
- This person will ensure that all areas of responsibility are kept neat and clean for our guests and colleagues.
- A basic knowledge of resort activities is required to ensure timeliness of customer needs, which would be outlined each day in a pre-shift briefing.
- Safely securing car keys.
- Proficient use of computer programs, i.e. Word, Excel, etc.
- Cashiering during events.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize work in an environment with multiple interests
- Ability to handle complex and confidential information with discretion
- Must have ability to communicate well both verbally and written. Reading and counting is essential.
- Must have a valid California license and clean driving record.
- Excellent communication and guest service skills.
- Must have a basic knowledge of the San Diego area including directions to areas of interest, restaurants and suggested local attractions.
- An aptitude to secure minimum levels of skills and abilities that would allow for a proficient job orientation based on specific tasks and methods. This is in order to provide a safe environment for themselves and to their coworkers.
- Competency using a variety of computer softwares
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS