Hotels & Resorts
Food and Beverage Service
Kohala Coast/United States
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Hale Kai Hostperson
Fairmont Orchid - Hawaii
Hale Kai - Hostperson
Provide friendly, courteous and efficient greeting service to all guests while supporting leadership of the department and coordinating reservations for the outlets and supervising the pace of seating, bookings, and guest experience. In addition to hosting duties a host will also offer administrative support for the outlets for a portion of their shift for late morning and early afternoon coverage.
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Experience the beauty, culture and adventures that await on Hawai'i Island
- Competitive extended benefits package including medical, vision and dental for full-time permanent status
- 401(k)/retirement savings plan and matching program
- Life insurance
- Opportunities to grow from obtaining professional development through Accor's exclusive online learning platform
- Duty meal in our staff cafeteria
- Employee Travel Program
- Discounts on food & beverage and spa services
Your experience and skills include:
- Consistently offer a professional and friendly greeting, and provide engaging service.
- Operate Guest Center reservation management system at an advanced level by: supervising, bookings, pacing, floorplans and infrastructure setup
- Coordinate communication between the restaurant and interested parties both internally and externally for promotions and restaurant business levels.
- Coordinate the bookings for the outlet ensuring appropriate service flow in the restaurant
- Assist the MOD in coordinating the required preparations for large parties
- Assist guests regarding food and beverage menu items in an informative and helpful way
- Follow outlet policies, procedures and service standards.
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage.
Your team and working environment:
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively and collaboratively as part of a team
- Provide the necessary State and Federal Requirements to work in Food and Beverage
Our team embraces the Japanese term Kaizen. "To always be improving. The spirit that drives us." We foster a collaborative environment that thrives on innovation. To me there is no great chef, without a great team. Visa Requirements:
Must be legally eligible to work in the United States. The hotel is unable to assist candidates in obtaining U.S. work authorization. Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS