Hotels & Resorts
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Handyperson
You perform highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain the property's facilities and equipment to ensure a safe and functional environment for the guests.
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Your experience and skills include:
- Inspect and perform preventative maintenance on property's facilities and equipment
- Inspect all areas of the property for safety issues and take immediate corrective action
- Assist guests regarding property facilities in an informative and helpful way
Your team and working environment:
- Customer centric mindset
- Relevant building maintenance experience is an asset
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work autonomously
- Trade qualifications are an asset, however not required
- Proven record of maintaining high standards
- First Aid certificate is a plus
We are "relentlessly guest obsessed" at Accor & Sofitel Adelaide. Everything we do, we do to help our guest feel welcome and our Ambassadors feel valued.
Positioned in the heart of Adelaide, just footsteps from the river Torrens and Light Square, the property is surrounded by the city's historic treasures and contemporary icons. Sofitel Adelaide links Adelaide's modern joie de vivre with classic French Bordelais art de vivre to articulate an enriched experience of captivating refinement. Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.