Hotels & Resorts
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For HEAD CHEF - JAPANESE CUISINE (Duplicate)
Sofitel Phnom Penh Phokeethra
- Manage Hachi, the Japanese restaurant of the hotel;
- Ensure the highest quality of food produced in line with Sofitel standards;
- Effectively control food cost by standard recipes, purchasing specs, menu costing, menu engineering.
- Undertake daily food ordering following guidelines and procedures establish by purchasing manager and executive chef;
- Follow Hotel's Food Hygiene standards, H.A.C.C.P.
- Open for both Local and Foreigner under local contract.
- A minimum of 5 years related experience preferably in a luxury setting;
- Modern approach to Japanese cuisine;
- Focus towards luxury products and being innovative;
- Able to create, develop & implement new recipes and menus;
- Ability to lead and train a team with multi-cultural background; and
- H.A.C.C.P. certified.
- - Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
- - Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
- Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21