Job Description For Head Mixologist
The Head Mixologist oversees all outlet's bar operations, in villa cocktail service, mixologist and other bartenders' work to ensure that they provide positive customer experience. He/She ensures the smooth running of the bar. He/She should also be skilled in serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages to restaurant and bar patrons. He/She may serve beer, make classic drinks or create new recipes for cocktails.
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities.
Your experience and skills include:
- Administer purchasing and receiving procedures.
- In charge to perform monthly inventory with cost controller and been able to justify if any discrepancy
- Analyze alcoholic beverage business.
- Analyze service quality and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct bar team performance assessment process.
- Contribute to innovation process within own scope of work in the business unit.
- Identify and establish internal and external stakeholder relationships.
- Implement loss/risk prevention.
- Lead team to implement change and training to ensure consistency for all beverage .
- Manage and implement business continuity plans.
- Manage compliance with food and beverage hygiene policies and procedures.
- Manage cost and quality controls.
- Manage site/outlet and equipment maintenance.
- Manage training for the service team to ensure the knowledge is at the best.
About Raffles Bali:
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience as mixologist
- Great Knowledge on Spirit and liquor
- Great skills on handling guest challenge and opportunity
Raffles Bali is an oasis of emotional wellbeing inspired by a spirit of generosity, inviting you to rediscover the person in front of you - your loved one, or yourself. Through private experiences in luxurious tropical villas and secluded spaces in natural, harmonious environment, through personalized wellness journeys of relaxation, rejuvenation, and mindfulness, seeking to reinvigorate your mind, body and spirit and through enchanting Balinese cultural journeys curated to awaken meaningful experiences, inspiring you to a deeper understanding of culture, of priorities, and of self.
Located in Jimbaran, southeast part of Bali, the resort is perched on a hill offering unparalleled views of the ocean with direct access to the beach. The generosity of space in every Villa, the magnificent views over the Jimbaran bay sunsets and fast access to the airport (25 mins) makes Raffles Bali your preferred destination.
Raffles Bali offers 32 generous in space villas with unobstructed ocean views to enjoy the sunset of jimbaran and biggest pools in each villa. There will be 29 one-bedroom villas, 2 two-bedroom villas, and a presidential Villa. The other facilities will comprise of 2 restaurants, 2 Bars and a Raffles SPA. Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
To join our Group, please visit https://careers.accor.com/