Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Food and Beverage Service
Location : Dubai, United Arab Emirates UAE
Level : Management
Posted : 15 Jul 2022
Job Role : Bartender
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ4719
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-09-08
Salary Range (monthly): USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Sofitel Dubai The Palm
Have a good understanding of the outlet's concept and food and beverage offerings and be able to verbally explain those to the guests.
- Knowledge of mixing and matching ingredients to offer an outstanding selection of creativecocktails, non-alcoholic drinks, spirits, beers and wines and be able to garnish all drinks as per the given standards and explain their characteristics.
- Support the outlet manager when required to train colleagues in accordance with the applicable standards and policies and regularly update the Standard Drink Appearance file (SDA).
- If necessary be able to personally interact and recommend suitable drinks for guest.
- Handle effectively any kind of customer complaints being verbal or written and report to managers without fail.
- Monitor daily the bar counter set up and ensures that mise en place and any otherrequired ingredients and equipment are prepared in order to work as efficient as possible.
- Ensure that all bottles and ingredients should be set up as per the bar's standard to assure they are in easy reach and facilitate effective service.
- Assure that all beverages, such as wines or juices are fresh and in good order to be served.
- Create new mixed drinks and cocktails for promotional activity and new menus.
- Able to train Bartenders and Bar Supervisor to offer and serve cigars as per standards.
- To assure correct amounts are stocked up to avoid running out of stock during service periods.
- Carrying out monthly inventories
- Make sure the temperature of the bar fridges is checked as the First in, First Out standards.
- Assure that correct date labelling is always in place for all related products.
- Assure that the bar areas are cleaned after each shift and when required.
- If requested being able to carry out cashiering and daily cash and credit collections.
- Any other reasonable tasks as assigned by the outlet manager including assisting other outlets.
- Communicate well with colleagues and superiors in order to avoid misunderstandings and other shortfalls caused by lack of communication.
- Be committed to being a team player; proactively cooperating and supporting colleagues in operational tasks.
- Listen to every guest and observe body language carefully in order to be able to understand guest needs and expectations and consistently delight and satisfy every guest.
- Ensure customer satisfaction from arrival to departure in accordance to the key F&B Pillars and the respective service standards.
- Have a natural, warm smile and a friendly and passionate approach towards guests.
- Create WOW moments to surprise and delight guests in the Restaurants through gestures and other actions.