Hotels & Resorts
Food and Beverage Service
Gold Coast, Australia
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Head Mixologist
Soul Surfers Paradise
Already an icon in L.A, Vegas & Miami, Hyde's first Australian lounge keeps its celebrated style and energy going all day and all night in the heart of Gold Coast at the Peppers Soul hotel. Inspired by the ambience of the famous Sunset Strip guests will be transported to tunes, tones and tastes synonymous of an L.A. lifestyle. Hyde's cult like following builds communities of like-minded people unified by taste, sensibility and lifestyle. Hyde Paradiso... the place to see and be seen by the sea.
We are looking for a Head Mixologist to lead the Hyde Paradiso's Bar into a new chapter & manitain Hyde's 5 star creativity!
Are you a guru of all things cocktails? A Master of mixers? Someone who loves a bit of flare? Apply now, as this is the role for you!
As our next Head Mixologist, your day/night at work will include:
Our next Head Mixologist will have:
- Engage, motivate and develop your small team and create a positive workplace culture
- Manage all operational requirements of HYDE Paradiso Bar
- Create playful, unique & exciting beverage menus from costings to garnish. Leave your mark and take out outlet to a new level!
- Complete all administrative and planning elements for the department such as, Rostering, reporting, packages and promotions to drive revenue and increase exposure as well as stocktake and ordering
- Maintain the Bar, ensuring the Bar & Storage areas are kept Immaculate
- Lead by example from start to finish. Work hard & play hard!
Why work for Accor?
- The possession of a valid RSA
- Minimum of 1 year experience as Mixologist in a high performing bar or Assistant Food & Beverage Manager in a similiar business
- Someone who is exceptionally organised, with the ability to prioritise in order to meet allocated timelines and budgets
- The ability to work a flexible roster including mornings, evenings, weekends and public holidays
- Sound and proven operational experience in bar service within a fast paced environment; events, corporate conferencing and the occasional wedding
- Positive communication with guests, peers and stakeholders
With over 400 hotels in Australia and New Zealand, and over 5000 globally, Accor offers limitless opportunities to grow your career within a supportive network of likeminded professionals.
Treat yourself with fantastic team member accomodation discounts!
Apply now to begin your journey!
Accor's COVID-19 Vaccination Policy applies at designated Accor locations. Hyde Paradiso is not currently a location where COVID-19 vaccination is mandated by the Accor COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. Except in rare cases where an exemption may apply, COVID-19 vaccination will be required if the location is declared a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination workplace in the future.
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
Work your way across the Pacific and find other opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to connect with us at @KeepUpWithAccor on Instagram, Accor Careers Pacific on Facebook and LinkedIn .