Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Other Department
Location : Issy les moulineaux/France
Level : Management
Posted : 17 Feb 2022
Job Role : Other Role
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ78289
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-03-17
Salary Range (monthly): USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Accor SA \u2013 Issy les Moulineaux
As a part of the Strategy Team of Contact Centers, you will report directly to Strategy Director. Your role will focus on coordinating all the strategic projects of our Contact Centers with an innovative and ROI centric approach.
With your experience and know-how, you will play an important role in the transformation of Accor's Contact Centers and help us improve different key stakes.
YOUR PRINCIPLE MISSIONS
- Develop un understanding of Contact Centers strategy from different aspects
- Create framing and plans to materialize different strategic topics, bring support and insights in order to improve efficiency and to make effective decisions
- Keep an eye on the best practices of the contact center industry, in order to bring innovative and ROI centric approaches.
Coordination and project leadership
- Deploy and maintain our strategy roadmap, align priorities, processes, resource-planning, and output.
- Coordinate from end to end all transversal projects of Contact Centers, integrate new project initiatives coming from outside Contact Centers.
Management of one project manager
Bac+5 from Business school or Engineering school
3-5 years of experience in consulting, complexe product or project management
Deep knowledge of contact centers environment, mechanism, and best practices
Full business proficiency in English (written & verbal), a second / third language would be a plus
Advanced Project management skills
Advanced presentation skills, structural, organized
You are analytical, comfortable with numbers
Ability to adapt to a multicultural environment, to understand local specificities
You are hands on, and enjoy getting into the heart of the matter
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS