Hotels & Resorts
Food and Beverage Service
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Head/Sommelier, Jaan
SwissÃ´tel The Stamford
ABOUT FAIRMONT SINGAPORE AND SWISSÔTEL THE STAMFORD
At RC Hotels, we believe the best hospitality experience starts with having great and happy colleagues!
We are looking for a diverse group of passionate individuals to join our two iconic hotels with 13 restaurants and bars; one of Asia's largest and award-winning Willow Stream Spa; and the cutting edge Raffles City Convention Centre.
Come and be a part of the RC family, and let us work with you to build a dynamic and fulfilling career where everyone will have equal opportunities for growth and success.
Take the step to be a part of something big today, we'd love to hear from you!
Summary of Responsibilities:
The main responsibilities and tasks of this position are as listed below, but not limited to these:
- Work with Chef and outlet manager on menu promotion and wine pairing selection
- Work with suppliers and F&B promotion/Purchasing department to obtain best price products and introduce right wines to suit outlets need or promotion base on guest feedback or menu offering
- Check wine storage areas for proper supplies, organization and cleanliness. Rectify any cleanliness/organization deficiencies
- Maintain par levels for wine stock, supplies and equipment. Complete requisitions to replenish shortages or additional items needed for the anticipated business
- Review sales of previous day and conduct requisition of items required for business
- Ensure wine orders are received correctly, properly stored/recorded and kept secured
- Ensure that the wine lists are updated, available and in good condition for each meal period
- Check the wine stands, decanters, linen, ensuring agreement to standards and cleanliness of wine cellar
- Recommend suitable wine for guests to enhance their dining experience and ensure the compliance of LQA standards and delivery of Service Promise
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- Minimum WSET Level 2 and above
- Experience in similar size/style of 5* hotel
- Diploma in Hospitality Management
- Evidence of Leadership / People management
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and independently
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
If you feel you are ready for your next professional challenge, apply on: https://careers.accor.com/
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.