Hotels & Resorts
Sales and Marketing-PR
Job Role :
Food & Beverage Manager
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Hospitality All Rounder - Accor Internship
Peppers Gallery Canberra
Accor is a world leader in the hotel industry, present in 110 countries, with more than 5,000 hotels and 10,000 restaurants and bars. Accor has a portfolio of incomparable brands, led by more than 300,000 employees around the world. More than 65 million members benefit from the group's complete loyalty program, ALL - Accor Live Limitless.
Peppers Gallery Hotel, is a 80 room boutique 4 star property famous for its history & art design; ideal for corporate and leisure guests. Located in the lively New Acton precinct, Peppers Gallery also boasts a well established Italian Restaruant, Library Bar and two function rooms.
Are you a customer service extraordinaire who thrives in a varied, fast-paced environment? Do you enjoy creating memorable moments for those you serve?
We are seeking a Hospitality All Rounder to join our friendly and dedicated Team as part of the Accor Internship on a Full Time basis for a 6 month placement.
About the Role:
Supporting both Rooms Division and Food & Beverage operationally this role will see you primarily (but not exclusively) complete:
- Guest Service Agent Tasks - as the first point of contact for our Guests you will ensure a seamless check in and check out experience whilst providing outstanding personalised service.
- Room Attendant Tasks - completing of all cleaning tasks within guest rooms for both daily service and full service requirements ensuring company standards are achieved and guest cleanliness expectations are exceeded.
- Food & Beverage Attendant Tasks - provide an outstanding dining experience for both in-house Guests and public patrons across all service periods (breakfast, lunch, dinner). This includes, set up and pack down of the outlet, taking orders, running orders and cleaning duties.
You may be looking for a role that gives cross exposure to Hotel operations to boost your career, or you may be an individual who enjoys variety and challenge. Nevertheless, you consider yourself to have a positive can-do attitude whilst also possessing:
Why work for Accor?
- Currently undertaking, or recently graduated, relevant hospitality tertiary studies
- Valid RSA
- Computer Savvy
- Impeccable attention to detail, strong work ethic with the desire to exceed expectations
- Physically fit - this role is physically demanding and requires you to be on your feet and lifting, pushing and pulling
- Well-developed communication skills both spoken & written
- Demonstrated reliability with the availability to work across a varied roster including mornings, nights, weekends and public holidays
- Australian Work Rights
As a Company we are centred and guided by our Values and Heartist principles.
In return for your commitment, we provide fantastic career and training opportunities and excellent working conditions with a supportive and fun team. In addition, we will provide you with hotel discounts and benefits worldwide.
Click 'Apply' to begin your journey!
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
Work your way across the Pacific and find other opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to connect with us at @KeepUpWithAccor on Instagram, Accor Careers Pacific on Facebook and LinkedIn .