We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Other Department
Location : Docklands/Australia
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 07 Feb 2022
Job Role : Other Role
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ99706
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type :
Validate Through : 2022-03-07
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Peppers Docklands is a boutique 5 star hotel located in Melbourne's Docklands district, right next door to Marvel (Etihad) Stadium. Leading the way in cutting edge architecture, its streamlined design is well-appointed with state-of-the- art facilities and a stylish restaurant serving contemporary Bistro fare. With 24-hour reception and concierge services, Peppers Docklands sets the standard in urban retreats.
We are currently recruiting (Part Time/Casual) Hospitality All-Rounders to support our Property.
About the Role:
Supporting all departments operationally (Front Office, Housekeeping, Food & Beverage and Banqueting) this role will see you primarily (but not exclusively) complete:
- Guest Service Agent Tasks - as the first point of contact for our Guests you will ensure a seamless check in and check out experience whilst providing outstanding personalised service.
- Room Attendant Tasks - completing of all cleaning tasks within guest rooms for both daily service and full service requirements ensuring company standards are achieved and guest cleanliness expectations are exceeded.
- Food & Beverage Attendant Tasks - provide an outstanding dining experience for both in- house Guests and public patrons across all service periods (breakfast, lunch, dinner). This includes, set up and pack down of the outlet, taking orders, running orders and cleaning duties.
- Banquet Attendant Tasks - this role will see you support the set up, pack down and food & beverage service of events. From corporate meetings to weddings you will work with our dedicated team to ensure the event go off without a hitch!
You may be looking for a role that gives cross exposure to Hotel operations to boost your career, or you may be an individual who enjoys variety and challenge. Nevertheless, you consider yourself to have a positive can-do attitude whilst also possessing:
- Valid VIC RSA
- Computer Savvy
- Demonstrated experience in a service industry
- Impeccable attention to detail, strong work ethic with the desire to exceed expectations
- Physically fit - this role is physically demanding and requires you to be on your feet and lifting, pushing and pulling
- Well-developed communication skills both spoken & written
- Demonstrated reliability with the availability to work across a varied roster including mornings, nights, weekends and public holidays
- Australian Work Rights
Why work for Accor?
As a Company we are centred and guided by our Values and Heartist principles.
In return for your commitment, we provide fantastic career and training opportunities and excellent working conditions with a supportive and fun team. In addition, we will provide you with hotel discounts and benefits worldwide.
Click 'Apply' to begin your journey!
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
Work your way across the Pacific and find other opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to connect with us at @KeepUpWithAccor on Instagram, Accor Careers Pacific on Facebook and LinkedIn .