Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Other Department
Location : Docklands, Australia
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 05 Jul 2022
Job Role : Other Role
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ69678
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type :
Validate Through : 2022-09-06
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Peppers Docklands is a boutique 5 star hotel located in Melbourne's Docklands district, right next door to Marvel (Etihad) Stadium. Leading the way in cutting edge architecture, its streamlined design is well-appointed with state-of-the- art facilities and a stylish restaurant serving contemporary Bistro fare. With 24-hour reception and concierge services, Peppers Docklands sets the standard in urban retreats.
We are currently recruiting (Part Time/Casual) Hospitality All-Rounders to support our Property.
About the Role:
Supporting all departments operationally (Front Office, Housekeeping, Food & Beverage and Banqueting) this role will see you primarily (but not exclusively) complete:
- Guest Service Agent Tasks - as the first point of contact for our Guests you will ensure a seamless check in and check out experience whilst providing outstanding personalised service.
- Room Attendant Tasks - completing of all cleaning tasks within guest rooms for both daily service and full service requirements ensuring company standards are achieved and guest cleanliness expectations are exceeded.
- Food & Beverage Attendant Tasks - provide an outstanding dining experience for both in- house Guests and public patrons across all service periods (breakfast, lunch, dinner). This includes, set up and pack down of the outlet, taking orders, running orders and cleaning duties.
- Banquet Attendant Tasks - this role will see you support the set up, pack down and food & beverage service of events. From corporate meetings to weddings you will work with our dedicated team to ensure the event go off without a hitch!
You may be looking for a role that gives cross exposure to Hotel operations to boost your career, or you may be an individual who enjoys variety and challenge. Nevertheless, you consider yourself to have a positive can-do attitude whilst also possessing:
- Valid VIC RSA
- Computer Savvy
- Demonstrated experience in a service industry
- Impeccable attention to detail, strong work ethic with the desire to exceed expectations
- Physically fit - this role is physically demanding and requires you to be on your feet and lifting, pushing and pulling
- Well-developed communication skills both spoken & written
- Demonstrated reliability with the availability to work across a varied roster including mornings, nights, weekends and public holidays
- Australian Work Rights
Why work for Accor?
As a Company we are centred and guided by our Values and Heartist principles.
In return for your commitment, we provide fantastic career and training opportunities and excellent working conditions with a supportive and fun team. In addition, we will provide you with hotel discounts and benefits worldwide.
Click 'Apply' to begin your journey!
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
Work your way across the Pacific and find other opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to connect with us at @KeepUpWithAccor on Instagram, Accor Careers Pacific on Facebook and LinkedIn .