We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Other Department
Location : Sydney/Australia
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 01 Dec 2021
Job Role : Other Role
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ21044
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 29 Dec 2021
Salary Range (monthly): USD 8,000 to 12,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Charter Hall HO Tenancy, Sydney
Accor is a world leader in the hotel industry, present in 110 countries, with more than 5,000 hotels and 10,000 restaurants and bars. The group deploys an integrated hotel ecosystem that is among the most diversified in the sector, notably associating luxury and high-end brands, mid-range and economic offers, exclusive lifestyle concepts, venues for shows and entertainment, clubs, restaurants and bars, private residences, shared accommodation, concierge services and co-working spaces. Accor thus has a portfolio of incomparable brands, led by more than 300,000 employees around the world. More than 65 million members benefit from the group's complete loyalty program, ALL - Accor Live Limitless.
Accor Hospitality Services delivers our world class hotel offerings & un-rivalled service levels in environments not confined by the walls of a hotel. We are revolutionary in our thinking and we are revolutionising the meaning of hospitality. We are searching for our next Revolutionists to join our Hospitality Services team in the position of Hospitality Executive, based within our Clients Head Office at Martin Place, Sydney with an annualised salary package of $62,500 + super. Reporting to the Director of Hospitality, you will be responsible for curating outstanding experiences for tenants, visitors & stakeholders alike.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide a welcoming environment for tenants & visitors that is representative of a 5 star hotel standard;
- The daily service provision of Food & Beverage within Conference room environments;
- The set-up and maintaining of conference rooms to a high standard throughout the day;
- Provide beverages within adjacent lounge areas to tenants & visitors via table service.
What we need from you:
- Strong passion for people and curating experiences for others;
- Food & Beverage Experience in positions such as Senior F&B Attendant, F&B Team Leader or F&B Supervisor as a minimum;
- Previous experience working within Conference & Events or Executive Lounges.
What we will provide you:
- Fantastic working conditions that allow you "to work your way".
- Monday to Friday roster, day shift only and with occasional early evening shifts when required;
- Full Time contract;
- No weekends or public holidays;
- An industry leading above market salary package;
- Endless possibilities for career progression across our vast network of hospitality locations & hotels.
If you are a revolutionist and looking for a hospitality role that allows you to be you, to curate, to animate and drive customer experience then this is the role for you.
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
Work your way across the Pacific and find other opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to connect with us at @KeepUpWithAccor on Instagram, Accor Careers Pacific on Facebook and LinkedIn .