Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Food and Beverage Service
Location : Tbilissi, Georgia
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 24 Jun 2022
Job Role : Hostess
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ76341
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-09-06
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Pullman Tbilisi Axis Towers
Pullman Hotels & Resorts set the new standard in extraordinary global travel and living, delivering a unique experience to today's hyper-connected global nomads. Part of Accor Group, these vibrant, enterprising hubs are where guests can seize opportunities, seamlessly conduct business, explore, take time for personal wellbeing and make connections.
Pullman Tbilisi Axis Towers, located in the landmark building of the highest towers in the city, is the first upscale hotel by Accor group in the capital of Georgia. Pullman hotel features 220 rooms, 2000 m2 of banqueting facilities, Restaurant and Bar on the top floors, as well as luxurious spa. Offering best-in-class room comfort, creative approach for meetings and events, fitness facilities as well as fresh, innovative culinary concepts, Pullman Tbilisi Axis Towers aims to become the preferred choice for business and leisure travelers.
We want to create a business we can be proud of, and our Heartists are central to this goal. So to make this happen, we need people who are open-minded, forward thinking and have the drive to serve others from the heart, with curiosity and inventiveness. Pullman is your playground. Play to your strengths and be part of an exciting journey.
We are looking for passionate Host/Hostess who are charming, confident and internationally minded to ensure we continue the story of making great things happen. Dynamic, Self-Motivated, with a good overall knowledge of food & beverage operations in a hotel environment.
Remember that evening, weekend and holiday shifts are all part of the job, so flexibility is also necessary. However, what counts are your people skills: you will be genuinely eager to give guests a unique experience.
Your primary responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Greet guests in a prompt and courteous manner; seat guests ensuring a balanced workload among waiters.
- Maintain accurate waiting list as needed. Alert guests when table is available.
- Can receive payments and process transactions according to established policies and procedures
- Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with other departments.
- May process take-out orders; may answer room service phone and process room service orders; practice up-selling techniques.
- May routinely clear and reset tables and assist with opening tasks such as assigning stations to waiters.
- May be asked to handle guest complaints and special requests
- May assist with other duties as assigned.
- Previous Hostess experience is a plus;
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities;
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment;
- Ability to work cohesively and collaboratively as part of a team;
- Good command of Georgian and English languages. any additional language is a plus.
Does this sound like you? Apply now and help make Pullman Hotels & Resorts an exciting and innovative place to be.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world; dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS