Hotels & Resorts
Food and Beverage Service
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Host/Hostess PM-Caña Rest
Fairmont El San Juan Hotel Host/Hostess ensures a unique beginning and closing in the Dining experience to every guest by providing a personalized warm welcome, ensuring a flawless seating sequence and by a fond farewell that makes every guest feel appreciated and delighted
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Your experience and skills include:
- Lives and promotes El San Juan Hotel philosophy of service excellence
- Follow standards for daily service based on the established Cana procedures and standards.
- Present an enchanting, professional and attractive image to further the overall theme of the property.
- Greet all Guests promptly and with a friendly and upbeat attitude. Using the guest name at least 3 times.
- Follows company standards of hospitality by making eye contact with every guest, smiling and offering a warm and friendly greeting.
- Be a brand advocate by providing Guests with accurate information regarding our venues, menus and pricing.
- Respond to Guest inquiries and requests in a courteous and polite manner.
- Anticipate Guest needs.
- Appear in uniform for all shifts and promotional activities, at or away from the Hotel.
- Follow established SOP's required by the position and Department.
- Food and Beverage experience in related field preferred
- Hospitality experience preferred
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
Ability to work cohesively and collaboratively as part of a team Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS