Job Description For Hostess
The hostess provides an appropriate welcome in Restaurants/Bars for guests and potential guests, maximizing their dining experience using technical and individual social skills. Handle table reservations and effectively control the flow of guests. Provide a warm and friendly welcome, leading guests and seating them at the table and to answer the telephone. Assisting servers or bartenders if required. Following proper cashiering procedure.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities.
What you will be doing:
Your experience and skills include:
- To report for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform with name badge at all time.
- Assisting guest with the choice of venues where applicable and their choice of seating.
- Must know the brand standards set by Raffles & LQA standards.
- Read daily events/arrival list to acknowledge any VIP's on arrivals.
- Provide an appropriate welcome at Food & Beverage Venues for guests and potential guests
- Maximizing their dining experience using technical and individual social skill.
- Assist in the set-up of tables and display upon procedures.
- Lead guests to the table and seat them only if the table is fully set-up.
- Exact knowledge of menus and wine lists, and steady information about specialties.
- Maintaining a clear and organized reservations book.
- Be attentive to guests and resolves their complaints where possible. Reporting all incidents to your venue manager.
- Maintain responsibilities of cleanliness of hostess stations.
- Maintain responsibilities of cleanliness of all menus and drink menus.
- Assist with food and beverage service.
- Provide courteous and professional service at all times.
- Correct preparation of all necessary operational material in the back office and in the service control.
About Raffles Bali:
- Minimum of 1 years of relevant experience as Hostess
- Good Knowledge in food and beverage
- Multiple language a plus
Raffles Bali is an oasis of emotional wellbeing inspired by a spirit of generosity, inviting you to rediscover the person in front of you - your loved one, or yourself. Through private experiences in luxurious tropical villas and secluded spaces in natural, harmonious environment, through personalized wellness journeys of relaxation, rejuvenation, and mindfulness, seeking to reinvigorate your mind, body and spirit and through enchanting Balinese cultural journeys curated to awaken meaningful experiences, inspiring you to a deeper understanding of culture, of priorities, and of self.
Located in Jimbaran, southeast part of Bali, the resort is perched on a hill offering unparalleled views of the ocean with direct access to the beach. The generosity of space in every Villa, the magnificent views over the Jimbaran bay sunsets and fast access to the airport (25 mins) makes Raffles Bali your preferred destination.
Raffles Bali offers 32 generous in space villas with unobstructed ocean views to enjoy the sunset of jimbaran and biggest pools in each villa. There will be 29 one-bedroom villas, 2 two-bedroom villas, and a presidential Villa. The other facilities will comprise of 2 restaurants, 2 Bars and a Raffles SPA.Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
To join our Group, please visit https://careers.accor.com/