Hotels & Resorts
Front of House
London, United Kingdom
Job Role :
Assistant Front Office Manager
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Hotel Duty Manager
Novotel London West
Are you passionate about the Customer Journey and providing a superior level of customer service?
Then we need you to join our team at Novotel London West!
- Managing and assisting staff to make sure all departments run smoothly.
- Being responsible for the building, customers and staff in the absence of the General Manager and HOD's
- Duties in line with the business demands.
- Handling Guests queries and any complaints
- Ensuring guest satisfaction at all times
- Be hands-on and involved in the day-to-day running of the hotel, which may include carrying out anything from reception duties to serving meals and drinks in quieter periods
- Refresh and drive the VIP programme and standards and constantly review performance of it, Meet and entertain guests and VIP's, building relationships with them encouraging repeat custom
- Analyse, review and respond to Social Media and guest internal and external feedback platforms within 48 hours in a professional manner and gain an understanding on where and how improvements can be made
- Have the ability to supervise, lead and motivate the team in order to improve sales and the quality of services whilst ensuring optimum efficiency and reactivity to peak guest service periods.
- Ensure the high standard of services provided for guests and the attainment in all areas of the hotel for both qualitative and quantitative targets, whilst conveying the hotel's image and atmosphere though your exemplary attitude, warm and friendly welcome, availability and frequent presence in the field.
- Ensure that all products served to guests conform to standard and are of great quality
- Develop revenue and profit margins, help the hotel meet its targets
- Provides information for guests or direct them to the right person
At least 3 years' experience in the hotel industry
Fluent in English, both written and spoken (and a 2nd language would be a plus)
Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills - A strong team player.
Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities and the ability to lead by example
Experience in the following systems desirable: Opera, ResaWeb, Hotelink.
Must be legally eligible to work in UK. The hotel is unable to assist candidates in obtaining work authorization. Benefits
Salary: £28,000 per annum
Access to Accor Hotels UK discounts & benefits.
Automatic enrolment into a workplace pension scheme.
Access to exclusive high street & lifestyle offers for you and family.
Career opportunities within the UK, Europe & Internationally.