Hotels & Resorts
Job Role :
Food & Beverage Supervisor
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Hotel Grounds Supervisor
Fairmont Banff Springs
Working in the Hotel Grounds department, the Grounds Supervisor overseas the groundskeepers ensuring the maintenance of the property and that it is clean, safe, and exceeds our guests' expectations
Rate of Pay: Starting at $19.92 per hour. One year rate of pay $22.57 per hour
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Subsidized staff housing for full time status
- Duty meal in our newly renovated staff cafeteria
- Competitive extended benefits package including medical, vision and dental for full time permanent status
- Employee Travel Program
- Comprehensive Wellness Platform (LifeWorks)
- Discounts on food & beverage/fitness centre/spa/golf
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within Fairmont Banff Springs and over 5,000 properties with Accor
Your experience and skills include:
- Ensure the hotel property is clean, safe, and free of rubbish at all times
- Daily planning, assigning, and follow up of colleague tasks
- Planning and execution of seasonal projects and programs such as season changeover, ice rink creation, snow removal, turf maintenance, sodding, plant health maintenance, tree removal, holiday decorations, etc.
- Provide coverage for other hotel grounds supervisors and assist wherever required
- Training colleagues on all tools, equipment, and procedures
- Mentoring, coaching, and performance management of colleagues
- Enhance property through various projects
- Labor intensive work in the form of shoveling, lifting, pushing, walking fast, digging, and assorted tasks
- Other duties as assigned
Your team and working environment:
- Previous leadership experience is an asset
- Previous experience in a landscaping or snow removal business is required
- Previous experience operating large vehicles, skid steer, and machinery is required
- Must have Class 5 driver's license and driver's abstract in good standing
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift and must be able to lift, carry, push and pull up to 70+ lbs.
- Must be able to work in a variety of temperatures and conditions (snow, heat, rain).
- Fast-paced, upscale, luxury hotel
- Close proximity to multiple ski resorts in winter and world-renowned hiking trails in summer
- Hospitality employees worldwide making this a great place to develop lifelong connections
Must be legally eligible to work in Canada. The hotel is unable to assist candidates in obtaining Canadian work authorization. Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/ Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS APPLY TODAY:
For more information on working and living in Banff, please visit www.banffspringsjobs.com