Hotels & Resorts
Front of House
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For House Personal Concierge - Carton House, A Fairmont Managed Hotel
Join us in writing the next chapter of the Carton House story.
There has never been a more exciting time to embark on a career with us. Carton House has re-opened as the first and only member of the Fairmont Hotel and Resorts brand in Ireland, one of the worlds most storied hotel brands.
We invite you to join us in writing the next chapter of the Carton House story. We want to meet people with a passion for service, innovation and going the extra mile for both our guests and colleagues. In doing so, we offer a workplace that puts excellence and innovation at the forefront while championing a diverse and inclusive team.
We are currently have an exciting opportunity for a House Personal Concierge to join our growing team at Carton House.
The successful candidate will have:
- Ensure a personalized service is offered to guests during their stay.
- Liaise with In-room dining and checks on a regular basis to ensure amenities, Guest preferences and other such points are taken care of and carried out flawlessly.
- Assist and coordinate all in-room/suite guest needs and requirements.
- Refresh the suites and coordinates daily Housekeeping service and evening service.
- Coordinate laundry and pressing collection and delivery.
- Ensure that guest supplies are replenished, that flowers are always fresh and that preferred newspapers and magazine are delivered to all suites.
- Coordinate all guest entertainment, activities and make reservations when required.
- Take responsibility for guest experiences that have negatively been impacted and turn them into memorable moments. Ensure all guests receive a prompt, courteous and anticipative service to exceed the needs and expectations of our guests .
Why work for Carton House, A Fairmont Managed Hotel?
- Flexibility to work different shifts.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Previous experience working with Opera.
- Passion for guest service.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized, results-oriented with the ability to be flexible and work well under pressure.
- To be part of Accor's large global hospitality network.
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
- Refer a Friend bonus of €250.
- Learning and development opportunities.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Strong team focus and team atmosphere.
- Meals and uniform are provided.
- Free parking.
- Team-building and social events organised throughout the year in line with our successful Awards and Recognition Scheme.
- Training is provided both on-the-job and through organised training seminars with both internal and external trainers.