Hotels & Resorts
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Housekeeping All Rounder
The Sebel Brisbane
The Sebel Brisbane is located in the heart of the Brisbane City CBD just steps from the Queen Street Mall. The hotel features well-appointed studio, one- and two-bedroom apartment accommodation, exceptional dining and great amenities.
We are searching for energic and enthusiastic Housekeeping All Rounders to join our diverse Housekeeping team!
This role will work across all areas of Housekeeping including cleaning room, attending to public areas and completing houseperson shifts.
Key duties include but are not limited to:
- Clean guest rooms, storage areas and corridors as allocated to the required standard
- Clean all public areas and back of house areas
- Assist the Housekeeping team through the delivery of all hotel linen, chemicals, laundry, deliveries and heavy/lifting work
- Ensuring all service areas are fully stocked with guest amenities, advertising material
- Ensuring towels and linen are refilled, replaced and stored correctly
- Reporting any lost property following correct hotel procedures
- Ensuring all equipment is maintained, used and stored correctly
- Using appropriate chemicals for cleaning purposes ensuring safe work practices are maintained
As a successful candidate you will have:
- A friendly, customer focused attitude with the drive to provide total customer satisfaction
- Initiative to ensure that interactions with our customers are positive and efficient
- A good eye for detail & previous cleaning, customer service or hospitality experience
- Excellent communication skills & a high standard of grooming and presentation
- The ability and flexibility to work in a 24 hour, 7 day working environment
In return for your commitment we offer fantastic career and training opportunities and excellent working conditions with a supportive and fun team.
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.