Hotels & Resorts
Job Role :
Validate Through :
06 Jan 2022
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 0 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Novotel Visakhapatnam Varun Beach
- Ensure that standards of cleanliness in assigned guest rooms are achieved and maintained on a consistent basis to provide the highest level of guest satisfaction in cleanliness and service.
- Ensure to remain alert, courteous and helpful to the guests and co-workers at all times.
- Responsible to clean the room, the public area, Executive Office etc., and other duties as assigned.
- Any matter which may affect the interests of Novotel Visakhapatnam Varun Beach should be brought to the attention of the Management.
- Establish and maintain seamless co-ordination & co-operation with all departments of Novotel Visakhapatnam Varun Beach to ensure maximum cooperation, productivity, morale and guest service.
- Interact with guests and personnel of the hotel in an efficient and friendly manner.
- Provide effective support to the team to enable them to provide a range of effective and efficient services
- Respond to customer queries by resolving issues in a timely and efficient manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Provide high level of service standards.
- Identify optimal, cost effective use of the resources and educate the team on the same.
- Inspect room linens before placing in rooms and return below standard pieces to the respective person in Housekeeping .
- Ensure to report to work on time and according to posted schedule.
- Ensure to daily change soiled linens on beds and remake beds.
- Strictly follow the lost and found procedures.
- Ensure floor pantries and corridors & fire exits are as per the standards.
- Responsible for equipping all rooms with linen, amenities in the guest rooms as per the standards.
- No articles should ever be removed from occupied rooms. Absolute respect for guests' property should always be exercised.
- Report to the Housekeeping Supervisor any blankets, bed spreads etc., that require changing.
- Ensure to report any assigned rooms that do not require service "Do not disturb" signs etc. to the Housekeeping Supervisor.
- Report any malfunctioning of room equipment to the Housekeeper.
- To abide by the mission statement of the hotel and of the department.
- Ensure to take the responsibility for master keys of the assigned rooms.
- Report any loss or damage to the Floor Supervisor.
- Ensure to perform the following duties in the Public Area:
- To dust furniture, fixtures and fittings
- Vacuum the carpet.
- Scrub, wash and clean the floor
- Clean and arrange the equipment furniture as prescribed
- Dust and clean light fittings