Hotels & Resorts
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Housekeeping Attendant (Daily Worker)
ibis Gading Serpong
We are seeking a motivated professional with a passion for service to join our dedicated Housekeeping Team as a Housekeeping Attendant (Daily Worker)
Summary of Responsibilities
A Housekeeping Attendant is working on rotation shifts and is in charge to provide a consistent housekeeping service to guest rooms and public areas that meets the hotel's standards for cleanliness and presentation.
Benefits What is in it for you:
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Hospitality Industry
- Fresh Graduates are welcome.
- Minimum of 1 (one) year in Housekeeping/Room consider as an advantage
- Proficiency in English (verbal and written), second language an asset
- Previous customer related experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Attractive benefit.
- National and International Opportunities in ACCOR group.
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills.
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibilty activites, like Planet 21.
- Career development opportunies with national and international promotion opportunities.