Hotels & Resorts
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Housekeeping Attendant - Ibis Brisbane Airport
ibis Brisbane Airport
The Brisbane Airport Hotels Group encompasses the Pullman, Novotel and ibis Brisbane Airport Hotels, as well as the Brisbane Airport Conference Centre. We have 532 guest rooms, 3 restaurants, Rooftop Event Space, Executive Lounge and 17 meeting spaces. Located at the Brisbane Airport precinct, it is the first accommodation and event space to be developed in this precinct.
We are seeking Housekeeping Attendants to join our team on a part-time basis, reporting to the Executive Housekeeper.
This role will be responsible for carrying out allocated general cleaning duties, achieving established standards of cleanliness and presentation to meet our guests' needs.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Clean guest rooms, storage areas and corridors as allocated to the required standard.
- Ensure guest supplies and advertising material in bedrooms and bathrooms are replenished to the correct standards for the room type.
- Report any lost property following correct procedures
- Ensure guest laundry is handled in line with Hotel policy.
- Use and clean equipment with care, reporting any defective equipment as set down in procedures manual.
- Ensure all department equipment is maintained to a high standard.
- Ensure the security of keys and guest rooms at all times by adherence to security procedures. Report any suspicious persons or items to Supervisor.
- Understand the correct usage and storage of cleaning agents in line with health and safety regulations and manufacturer's instructions.
What we can offer you:
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent cleaning skills
- Professional presentation
- Experience in high pressure environment
- Ability to work a rotating roster
- Monthly social events
- Accor discounts on accommodation worldwide
- Discounted meals and beverages
- Reward programs
- Flexible working hours
- Refer a friend incentives
- Subsidized onsite parking
If you fit the above criteria, we look forward to receiving your application.
We thank all interested parties in advance for their application, however only successful applicants will be contacted.
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.