Hotels & Resorts
Dubai, United Arab Emirates UAE
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Housekeeping Attendant
Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach
You are at the heart of the hotel! As a Housekeeping Attendant, you will take ownership of guest rooms, ensuring that our guests are provided with a clean, comfortable space, and be a part of creating a memorable experience for them.
About the Hotel
Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach is a luxury five-star hotel located in Jumeirah Beach Residence and opens directly onto Dubai's most popular recreation promenade The Walk as well as the new beachfront low-rise leisure and retail destination The Beach. Luxury stays and culinary excellence are the hotel's cornerstones. All 444 rooms and suites overlook the azure waters of the Arabian Gulf and Ain Dubai. Guests can indulge in exquisite international flavours at the Infini Pool Lounge and Café Concierge our all day dining restaurant Club Millésime.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Receive the daily assignment sheet from the Housekeeping office.
- Take note all guest request & instructions which is provided by the HK Supervisor.
- Proper stock of guest amenities, cleaning supplies, mini bar, clean linen are arranged well on the trolley before starting the work.
- Check and make note of all the rooms with "Make Up" sign.
- Check and make note of all the room with "Do Not Disturb" (DND) sign before the end of the shift.
- Personally supervise the end of day closing of the service area and makes sure that all equipment are in appropriate place and nothing is left around which can be hazardous.
- At the end of the shift or the day, she/he has to communicate all information that the next shift or the supervisor has to know for smooth running of the operations.
- Report to the HK Supervisor in case Guest valuables are exposed.
- Acknowledge guests immediately, establish eye contact and greet them in a friendly manner. Leave everything when recognising a guest.
- Clean the room thoroughly as per hotel standards.
- Be responsible for public areas whenever assigned by the HK Supervisor or Executive Housekeeper.
- Participate in regular meetings and briefings as scheduled.
- Understand and abide by all safety rules, emergency procedures and fire prevention regulations.
- Participate in any scheduled training and development programs that may improve personal or departmental standards.
- Report to duty punctually wearing the correct uniform and nametag.
- Maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene.
- Carry out other duties as assigned.
Your experience and skills include:
- Have a minimum of one (1) year experience as a Housekeeping Attendant in a 4 or 5 star hotel or resort.
- Have knowledge of Housekeeping operational procedures.
- Have the ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with the team and deliver consistently.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world; dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS