Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Housekeeping
Location : Mickleham, Australia
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 13 Jul 2022
Job Role : Housekeeping Attendant
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ51792
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type :
Validate Through : 2022-09-06
Salary Range (monthly): USD 12,000 to 20,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
VIC Quarantine Hub
Accor is a world leader in the hotel industry, present in 110 countries, with more than 5,000 hotels and 10,000 restaurants and bars. The group deploys an integrated hotel ecosystem that is among the most diversified in the sector, notably associating luxury and high-end brands, mid-range and economic offers, exclusive lifestyle concepts, venues for shows and entertainment, clubs, restaurants and bars, private residences, shared accommodation, concierge services and co-working spaces. Accor thus has a portfolio of incomparable brands, led by more than 300,000 employees around the world. More than 65 million members benefit from the group's complete loyalty program, ALL - Accor Live Limitless.
A recognised leader in Hospitality excellence, Accor has been selected as the accommodation services provider for the State Government of Victoria's Quarantine Hub. We are seeking Housekeeping Team Members
Part Time Fixed Term - December 2022
$29/hr + Super
Opportunity for ongoing opportunties with Australia's largest Hotel Company
About the Role
- Be willing to go the extra mile to provide great guest service
- Be trained to provide high standard cleaning service to public offices, resident accommodation and operations hearts of house
- Be required to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ensure high cleanliness and productivity standards are met and kept in accordance to company guidelines
- Full vaccination against Covid-19 including booster and mask wearing a requirement
- Strong attention to detail with a passion for providing quality guest service
- Good communication and time management skills with a friendly personality
- A person who is a well-rounded team player, that will be hands-on in order to see their team succeed
- Someone who is physically fit and comfortable working autonomously
- Will have the flexibility to work over a seven-day roster at a variety of times
About the Victorian Quarantine Hub
Temporary residents will occupy dedicated units, affording them space and services to complete a mandated quarantine period with dignity, and if we do our job right, delight. Your role, regardless of your title will be to ensure the uncompromised service and safety of our residents and your colleagues. You will be provided with not only the necessary training and PPE equipment (Masks are a must at all times) you will also be inducted into a workplace with people at its core. Accor knows how to make people feel welcome and it all starts with you! This will be a role that looks and feels different to any you've had before, whether you have hospitality experience or not.
Why work with Accor
With over 400 hotels in Australia and New Zealand, and over 5000 globally, Accor offers limitless opportunities to grow your career within a supportive network of likeminded professionals. Become a Heartist and work in an environment where we encourage you to bring your real self to work, unleash your creativity and have fun.
Take advantage of special team member rates from as little as $60 per night and experience our properties as a guest.
Apply now to begin your journey!
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
Work your way across the Pacific and find other opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to connect with us at @KeepUpWithAccor on Instagram, Accor Careers Pacific on Facebook and LinkedIn .