Hotels & Resorts
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Housekeeping Attendant (Laundry)
The Housekeeping Attendant (Laundry) is responsible for assisting the overall operation of Laundry Department including, order taking, marking, washing, pressing, sorting, folding and packing of all guest items.
Processes guests and linen items ensuring delivery in pristine conditions
- Delivers the highest standard of service and quality when processing residents' and linen items for laundry, dry cleaning or pressing and ensures items are presently immaculately upon delivery.
- Ensures guests receive the experiences as detailed in Raffles Hotel Singapore local Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) as well as Leading Quality Assurance (LQA) standards, and aims to achieve the targets set by management.
- Ensures smooth operations of the Laundry sections by performing all tasks in adherence with the code of ethics as issued by Raffles Hotel Singapore.
- Upholds a flawless impression and perception of the Raffles Hotel Singapore products and services.
- Ensures that any found items (E.g. money, coins, loose items, etc.) in the resident's laundry are being returned with their garments promptly.
- Ensures proper supporting documentations are completed. Records down separately the quantity of Executive Laundry processed for month end charge back purposes.
Involvement as a member of both the Housekeeping and Hotel Team
- Ensures service standards and individual performances are aligned with Accor Values - Guest Passion, Trust, Sustainable Performance, Spirit of Conquest, Innovation and Respect.
- Follows sustainable procedures and practices that support 'Planet 21' initiatives (Accor's Corporate Social Responsibility program).
- Shows care for assigned work areas by organising and maintaining the laundry and work areas in pristine condition throughout and at the end of shift. Ensures that all equipment used is clean and kept in good working condition at all times.
- Able to organise own work flow to ensure completion of all assigned duties before the end of shift.
- Exercises flexibility and accepts changes with a positive attitude by showing understanding and consideration to the needs of the operations and department.
- Adheres to Work Safety and Health (WSH) policies and procedures.
- Undertakes and performs any additional duties as assigned by Managers.
- Attends and contributes to colleague meeting and any other related activities.
Knowledge and Experience
- Primary School Education.
- English-written and spoken.
- Technical skills on washing / pressing equipment.
- Good interpersonal skills with multi-cultural awareness and able to work alongside a team of colleagues from different cultures.
- Ability to work efficiently and independently under pressure in a dynamic environment.
- Service oriented with an eye for details.
- Flexible and able to embrace and responds to change effectively.
- Self-motivated and energetic.
Benefits of Joining Raffles Hotel Singapore
- 5-day Work Week
- Duty Meals are provided
- Colleagues' Discount and/or Preferential Room Rates at worldwide Accor Hotels
- Flexible Benefit - Dental/Optical/Vacation Expenses/Children's Education
- Medical and Wellness Benefit
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage
- Local/Overseas Career Development & Growth Opportunities
- Holistic Learning and Development Opportunities