Hotels & Resorts
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Housekeeping Attendant (Rooms)
The Housekeeping Attendant (Rooms) is responsible for the immaculate upkeep and cleanliness of all the suites and work areas in their assigned sections.
Upkeeping the Comfort and cleanliness of suites
- Promotes a positive and inviting image of Raffles Hotel Singapore by ensuring all suites and assigned sections are immaculately clean and comfortable.
- Ensures smooth running of the Housekeeping section by performing all tasks in adherence with the code of ethics as issued by Raffles Hotel Singapore.
Creates a welcoming room experience that meets residents' expectations
- Ensures residents receive the experience as detailed in brand SOP, Raffles Hotel Singapore local SOP as well as Leading Quality Assurance (LQA) standards, and aims to achieve the targets set by management.
- Upholds flawless impression and perception of the Raffles Hotel Singapore products, services and colleagues.
- Observes and anticipates resident's needs in a discreet and non-intrusive manner, offering prompt, efficient and personalised service to our residents.
- Ensures observed preferences of residents are communicated with the Assistant Manager for follow up and recording in guest profile.
- Reports and hands over lost and found articles to the Housekeeping office immediately.
Involvement as a member of both the Housekeeping and Hotel Team
- Ensures service standards and individual performances are aligned with Accor Values - Guest Passion, Trust, Sustainable Performance, Spirit of Conquest, Innovation and Respect.
- Follows sustainable procedures and practices that support 'Planet 21' initiatives (Accor's Corporate Social Responsibility program).
- Shows care for assigned work areas by organising and maintaining the pantries and work areas in pristine condition throughout and at the end of shift. Ensures that all equipment used is clean and kept in good working condition at all times.
- Ability to organise own work flow to ensure completion of all assigned duties before the end of shift.
- Exercises flexibility and accepts changes with a positive attitude by showing understanding and consideration to the needs of the operations and department.
- Adheres to Work Safety and Health (WSH) policies and procedures.
- Undertakes and performs any additional duties as assigned by Managers.
- Attends and contributes to colleague meeting and any other related activities.
Knowledge and Experience
- Primary School Education.
- English-written and spoken is ideal but not necessary.
- Good interpersonal skills with multi-cultural awareness and able to work alongside a team of colleagues from different cultures.
- Service oriented with an eye for details.
- Ability to work efficiently and independently under pressure in a dynamic environment.
- Flexible and able to embrace and responds to change effectively.
- Self-motivated and energetic.
Benefits of Joining Raffles Hotel Singapore
- 5-day Work Week.
- Duty Meals are provided.
- Colleagues' Discount and/or Preferential Room Rates at worldwide Accor Hotels.
- Flexible Benefit - Dental/Optical/Vacation Expenses/Children's Education.
- Medical and Wellness Benefit.
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage.
- Local/Overseas Career Development & Growth Opportunities.
- Holistic Learning and Development Opportunities.