Hotels & Resorts
Ha Noi, Vietnam
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Housekeeping Coordinator
Novotel Hanoi Thai Ha
- Receive, record and transmit guest requests accurately
- Prepare and distribute various departmental reports
- Input accurate room status into system daily and investigate discrepancies
- Maintain and update administrative data
- Maintain key control and monitor lost properties
- Maintain work area in a proper state of cleanliness
- Handle guest complaints tactfully, delegate to team members in a timely member to conduct service recovery & report incident to Executive Housekeeper
- Be familiar with Housekeeping positions and team members' job functions
- Maintain good relations with team members and other interfacing departments
- Ensures smooth handover of daily activities to the next shift
- Secondary / High school education
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in a similar capacity
- Good reading, writing and oral proficiency in English language
- Ability to speak other languages and basic understanding of local languages will be an advantage
- Working knowledge of MS Excel, Word, & PowerPoint
- Good communication and customer contact skills
- Service oriented with an eye for details
- Ability to work effectively and contribute in a team
- Self-motivated and energetic
- Must be well-presented and professionally groomed at all times
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
- Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.