Fairmont Kea Lani - Maui
Create the experience before the guest has even arrived. As a Housekeeping Houseperson, the organizational support you provide to the Housekeeping team will ensure our guest rooms are well equipped and that our guests Feel Welcome from the minute they step into their room.
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Generous Health Care Package
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities
Your experience and skills include:
- Perform daily cleaning as well as occasional projects that promote overall cleanliness and maintenance of our resort, exceeding expectations in all guest areas. This involves vacuuming/mopping floors, window washing, cleaning lanais/balconies, dusting, polishing, replenishing amenities, furniture moving and special projects as assigned
- Maintain the cleanliness of the guest corridors, staircases, public/staff restrooms, elevators, laundry facilities, and public areas
- Assist with cleaning and sanitizing of guest rooms and public areas
- Respond to all Housekeeping and Royal Service calls, which include guest deliveries and requests
- Stock Housekeeping closets with clean linen, robes, dishes, glassware, amenities and other guest supplies according to par guidelines
- Assist with removing dirty linen and trash from guest room floors and guest rooms
Your team and working environment:
- Warm and caring personality; previous housekeeping experience an asset
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team with minimum supervision
- Ability to anticipate and focus attention on guest needs, being professional and welcoming
- Frequent walking and standing throughout shift
- Frequent lifting and carrying up to 50 lbs
- Frequent pushing/pulling up to 100 lbs
- Occasional bending and kneeling
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
All Candidates must be in possession of identification proving authorization to work in the United States as defined in the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 (IRCA).
This Position does not offer sponsorship of Work Visas. Resumes submitted that cannot fulfill these requirements will not be considered. Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
It is the policy of AccorHotels to seek and employ qualified individuals at all locations and facilities, and to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees in recruiting, hiring, placement training, compensation, insurance, benefits, promotion, transfer, and termination. To achieve this, we are dedicated to taking affirmative action to employ, and advance in employment, qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, and other eligible veterans.