Hotels & Resorts
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Housekeeping Houseperson
Calgary Eau Claire
At Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire (managed by Accor), an exceptional guest experience begins even before check-in and extends throughout every stay. As a Houseperson, the organizational support you provide to the Housekeeping team will ensure our guest rooms are well equipped and welcoming - and our guests feel valued.
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor & Marriott worldwide
- Competitive benefit program, including medical, dental, vision, retirement savings, and an employee & family assistance program
- Food & beverage discounts at Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire & Fairmont Palliser
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
Your experience and skills include:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Prioritize and respond to guest and internal requests in a timely manner
- Responsible for daily cleaning and maintenance of public areas and back spaces within the Hotel
- Responsible for collecting, sorting and distributing all clean and dirty linen items throughout the Hotel
- Assist Suite Attendants as required to ensure guest rooms are prepared and well presented for guests' arrival
- Assist the Housekeeping leadership team with other project work as assigned and required
- Report any maintenance concerns promptly
- Follow all hotel and departmental policies and procedures, as well as health & safety protocols
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both written & verbal
- Ability to anticipate and focus attention on guest needs, being professional and welcoming
- Warm and caring personality; previous housekeeping experience is an asset
- Excellent organizational skills and time management
- Ability to work a variety of shifts, including days, nights, and weekends
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team with minimum supervision
Your team and working environment:
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift
- Frequent lifting and carrying up to 50 lbs
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
- Physically capable of performing duties which involve repetitive bending, kneeling, pushing, pulling and lifting of heavy objects
- Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire is a unique hotel, managed by Accor under the Fairmont brand, and operating as a franchised Marriott property
- The team at Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire is committed to excellence, open and welcoming and feels like a second family
- Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire is designed for those in pursuit of adventure, joy and relaxation. Located downtown, our sophisticated hotel is nestled between the urban vibes of a bustling city and the peaceful tranquility of the Bow River and Prince's Island Park. Discover adventures from the heights of the Calgary Tower for enchanting city views to river floating down the Canadian Rockies glacier fed Bow River. Experience the many sides of our beautiful city at Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire, Calgary's Urban Resort.
Must be legally eligible to work in Canada. The hotel is unable to assist candidates in obtaining Canadian work authorization. Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/ .
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS #LI-AD1