We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Housekeeping
Location : Los Angeles/United States
Level : Management
Posted : 07 Dec 2021
Job Role : Assistant Executive Housekeeper
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ49856
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 04 Jan 2022
Salary Range (monthly): USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Fairmont Century Plaza
Housekeeping is the heart of the hotel! As a Housekeeping Manager, you will lead your team to take ownership of guest rooms, ensuring that our guests are provided with a clean, comfortable space. The Housekeeping Manager plays an important part in creating memorable experiences for our guests and colleagues.
What is in it for you:
- Discounted hotel rooms and food & beverage rates to employees at our sister properties around the globe
- We provide learning programs through our Academies to promote growth and development so that you can perform at your full potential
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21 and WATCH
What you will be doing:
- Overseeing day-to-day operations of the Housekeeping department to ensure that facility and guestrooms are clean and orderly.
- Ensure that staff is compliant with local and company policies, as it relates to safety, cleanliness and brand standards.
- Ensures that projects/department milestones/goals are met and within budget.
Your experience and skills include:
- 2-4 years in Housekeeping or related area
- Previous supervisory experience in a related role
- Knowledge of the function and department processes
- Highly organized, results-oriented with the ability to be flexible and work well under pressure
Your team and working environment:
What was true in 1966 remains true to this day: The Century Plaza Hotel is part of a visionary development intent on doing what others could only imagine. Previously deemed the "Western White House," (as the only venue outside the White House to host state dinners), Century Plaza's place in history remains unshakeable. A modernized take on luxury and elevated guest experience from product to people enlivens the real wow factor.
This experience begins with a new kind of workplace, one where the energy is contagious, the stories are invigorating, and the challenges present inspiring opportunities to make your mark. We provide an environment of trust, respect, and integrity. A home away from home. Where diversity and inclusion are celebrated. Privacy and personal information are protected. Through Accor's Employee Value Proposition, we ensure fair treatment and a workplace free from discrimination & harassment.
Visa Requirements: Must provide proof of eligibility to be employed in the United States of America.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. We commit to a future where diverse identities are celebrated, and equitable and inclusive practices are woven into the fabric of everything we do as an organization.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS