Hotels & Resorts
Job Role :
Assistant Executive Housekeeper
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Housekeeping Manager
Provide organization, instruction and guidance to members of the Housekeeping staff. Ensure completion of daily objectives while maintaining Fairmont El San Juan Hotels standards of cleanliness and guest satisfaction. In absence of the Housekeeping Director, the Manager will oversee the operation of the Housekeeping Department.
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Your experience and skills include:
- Greet all Guests promptly and with a friendly and upbeat attitude.
- Follows company standards of hospitality by making eye contact with every guest, smiling and offering a warm and friendly greeting.
- Be a brand advocate by providing Guests with accurate information regarding our facilities and services.
- Respond to Guest inquiries and requests in a courteous and polite manner.
- Anticipate Guest needs.
- Investigate guest complaints and service recoveries.
- Recognize and cultivate regular Guests and repeat business.
- Recommend our restaurants and facilities as first option.
- Demonstrates power to solve guest problems by assisting the guest and alerting the Director of any complaints. Promptly inform management of any complaint, comments or incidents.
- Makes every effort to learn guest names.
- Monitor the inspection of rooms, public areas and Casino, complete reports, verify status reports; reports clean suites to hotel front desk and/or load into automated property management systems.
- Supervise and Monitor work performance of team members and Supervisors by conducting room inspections. Provide coaching and counseling of team members and conduct performance reviews when needed.
- Communicate and coordinate with Engineering/ Property Operations to ensure efficient maintenance and repair of items related to guest rooms and public areas.
- Distribute/delegate room and public area cleaning assignments to Housekeeping team members.
- Interview, select and train Housekeeping team members in proper work procedures and techniques.
- Monitor payroll reports, work schedules, stock rooms and carts and designated inventories
- Conduct inventory of linen and housekeeping equipment.
- Plan and conduct staff meetings to ensure open communication among team members. Attend various operational related meetings to obtain and disseminate pertinent information.
- Monitor Housekeeping budget, purchasing and inventory.
- Coordinate services with outside suppliers
- EDUCATION & SKILLS
- High School graduate
- Ability to speak English and Spanish
- Computer knowledge( windows platform)
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- Housekeeping and supervising experience preferred
- Hospitality experience preferred
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS