Hotels & Resorts
Vung Tau, Vietnam
Job Role :
Assistant Executive Housekeeper
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Housekeeping Manager
Mercure Vung Tau
- Maintain highest standards and quality of services in housekeeping operation to meet and exceed guests' expectation while managing operational costs within budgets.
- Compile and update Standard Operating Procedures for all areas of responsibility periodically.
- Ensure that all auditing and reporting standards are conveyed to staff and adhered to.
- Ensure that guests enjoy impeccable housekeeping product and that services offered by team members are offered in a timely manner.
- Conduct quality control inspections of all areas of the hotel and share results with the team.
- Work with Chief Engineer to maintain areas of the hotel to the highest standards and assist in scheduling periodic property maintenance followed by spring-cleaning.
- Conduct monthly Staff Meetings and daily briefings.
- Manage all outside contractors relating to his/her department ensuring that they follow all hotel policies.
- Oversee operations of Laundry and Linen, Decoration, and Guest Service.
- Interview, select and recruit Housekeeping employees.
- Develop, conduct maintain all staff training programs for team members, focusing on their development needs, providing them with new skills to meet the changing needs of the business.
- Prepare weekly staff schedules keeping in mind anticipated business, operating budgets and standards of service.
- Prepare payroll and gratuity reports.
- Conduct monthly departmental meetings to provide information to team members, obtain their feedback, rectify operation issues and provide a regular forum for department communication.
- Manage organization and cleanliness of departmental areas by conducting weekly walk through.
- Perform other duties assigned by the Management.
- Minimum 06 years of Housekeeping experience with 03 years at a management level.
- Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in English language.
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel, Word, & PowerPoint.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and training skills.
- Good communication and customer contact skills.
- Ability to multi-task, work well in stressful & high-pressure situations.
- Well-presented and professionally groomed at all times.
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
- Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.