Hotels & Resorts
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Housekeeping Room Attendant
Housekeeping Room Attendant
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- Do you have a keen eye for detail? This might be the opportunity for you! As a Housekeeping Room Attendant, you are at the heart of the hotel! You will take ownership of our guestrooms and will be responsible for their daily cleaning, ensuring that our guests are provided with a clean, comfortable space, to the established Fairmont standards.
What is in it for you:
- Full Health Benefits
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Cleans up to 16 guestrooms daily to the correct Fairmont Hotels & Resorts Guest Room standards.
- Cleans up to 13 house cleanings every 3 months.
- Maintains supplies and reports any shortages in supplies promptly.
- Reports any maintenance concerns as well as guest issues.
- Adheres to the procedures of key control.
- Adheres to Fairmont Hotels & resorts grooming standards.
- Reports any suspicious people or activity to the Manager on Duty.
- Completes assigned daily tasks and reports any tasks not finished.
- Attends and participates in daily Housekeeping briefings and completes Housekeeping standard of the day.
- Completes quarterly projects such as mattress turnings.
- Adheres to Health & Safety policy and ensures safe work practices are followed at all times.
- Adheres to the hotel's environmental policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates Fairmont Service Promise Standards and Fairmont Values in all interactions with both guests and colleagues.
- Other duties as assigned.
Your experience and skills include:
- Must possess outstanding guest service skills with a professional presentation.
- Detail-orientated and keen attention to guest requirements.
- Effective telephone and basic computer skills preferred.
- Previous housekeeping/cleaning experience preferred.
- Must be physically fit in order to lift items up to 10kg.
- Must be flexible in terms of working days and hours.
- Proficient in English, written and verbal.
- WHMIS training is an asset.
Your team and working environment:
- Located in the heart of vibrant downtown Winnipeg, Manitoba - at the historic corner of Portage and Main - Fairmont Winnipeg luxury hotel extends the naturally warm reception of the Prairies.
- Fast-paced, upscale, luxury hotel.
- 340 guestrooms and suites.
- One Restaurant and one Lounge.
Visa Requirments: To be eligible for employment with Fairmont Winnipeg, you must be in possession of a working visa for Canada. We do not provide offer letters to applicants seeking to get their work visas. Applicants must have their work visas in place prior to applying.
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS #LI-KS1